What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto your computer or other device when you access certain web pages. They collect information about your browsing habits on the website in question. Among other features, they allow a web page to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service that is offered.
This website uses the following own and third-party cookies for the purposes described below, associated with the anonymous user and their device, providing by itself the name, surname and IP of the user.
Own analysis cookies, both session and persistent cookies, that allow Lumbreras Joyeros analyze the user’s navigation in order to keep track of the use of the website and make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- wordpress_test_cookie:This cookie is used for the Word Press content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. Duration: during the session.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered through the webpages.